"John Maier Jr. has been recognized by Stanford Who's Who for his spectacular work in the Legal Services Industry.
ELKHORN, WI, January 29, 2010 /Stanford Who's Who/ -- John Maier Jr. has been recognized by Stanford Who's Who for his spectacular work in the Legal Services Industry. As President of Sweet & Maier S.C. and throughout his 31 years of valuable experience, John has performed at an extraordinary level, displaying an enormous amount of dedication.
Sweet & Maier is a law firm which provides legal representation for a variety of issues. Their legal team holds more than 50 years of experience obtaining meaningful legal solutions for businesses and individuals in Southeastern Wisconsin and Northern Illinois. They represent clients for numerous matters of law, including real estate litigation and transactions, business law and environmental law as well as estate planning and probate.
The firm has received a Martindale-Hubbell AV rating, which is the highest possible rating based on legal ability and general ethical standards. John Maier Jr. and his partner, Lowell E. Sweet are included in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010 Wisconsin Super Lawyers, an honor awarded to the top five percent of statewide lawyers as voted on by their peers.
Maier began his college education at Marquette University, earning a Bachelor of Arts Degree in History and Political Science in 1971. He then attended the University of Wisconsin where he earned a Juris Doctor Degree in 1973.
John is a member of the Illinois Bar Association, Wisconsin State Bar Association and Walworth County Bar Association. He is associated with the Wisconsin Association of Law Office Administrators, Community Associations Institute of Wisconsin and the Walworth County Economic Development Alliance.
To view more information on John Maier Jr. click here
About Stanford Who's Who
Stanford Who's Who empowers executives, professionals and entrepreneurs around the world. Our mission is to recognize successful individuals in multiple industries by providing a forum for networking, consulting, exposure and credibility to broadening one's future success. Realizing the power of forming business and professional relationships, we have created numerous resources that our members use for a multitude of reasons. With access to thousands of professional biographies of individuals in over 100 different industries, our members utilize our database to recruit others, to announce their career accomplishments, and for lasting, valuable relationships that extend beyond our membership program.
# # #
Press Release Keywords:
- stanford who's who, john maier jr., sweet & maier s.c., law firm, attorney, legal services, real estate, estate planning, elkhorn, wisconsin, illinois bar association, wisconsin state bar association
Read more press releases by Stanford Who's Who:
- General Manager Of Elegant Gentleman's Club Dances Into The Ranks Of Stanford Who's Who
- Stanford Who's Who Files Administrative Professional In The Ranks Of Prominent Professionals
- Managing Director Of Bulk Materials Producer Manufactures A Membership In Stanford Who's Who
- Stanford Who's Who Fills A Vacancy With Hospitality Professional
- Automotive Parts Professional Cruises Into The Ranks Of Stanford Who's Who
- Director Of Accounting Firm Can Now Add Membership In Stanford Who's Who To Her Impressive Resume
- Architect Builds On His Legacy With Membership In Stanford Who's Who
- Manufacturing Professional Has A Spot Customized For Him With Stanford Who's Who
- Stanford Who's Who Welcomes Dr. Allen S. Rothman To The Ranks Of Prestigious Professionals
- Stanford Who's Who Makes Room For Bed & Breakfast Owner